- PCs: Ardric, Charles, Denzen (Ref controlled)
- NPCs: Big Mac, Gavin
- Ardric had suffered some nerfs from the blast when Klack Trap blew up. Disadvantage on all Dex attempts, including athletics and acrobatics.
- The room full of relatively weak androids attacked.
- Big Mac suffered more damage and Denzen went to assist.
- Charles chucked a grenade and took out most of the computers and some of the androids.
- After taking out all the androids, Gavin looked pretty anxious to move on to the next room.
- Ardric figured out from one of the remaining terminal that the androids were trying to decrypt a copy of "The Life of Mr Interesting"
- The party moved on to the next room, which looked like another workshop.
- Gavin eventually made it to the opposite side of the room and opened another MacGuffin looking case.
- Gavin turned into a minor dragon "Gravgon" and a series of holograms deactivated around the room.
- The doors locked, trapping Gravgon, Ardric, and Charles together.
- Ardric attacked the dragon, and Charles stood by the blocked and locked exit.
- Gravgon used fire breath on Charles (x2).
- Ardric and Charles killed the dragon.
- The doors reopened and Big Mac and Denzen came in.
- The moved into the next room, apparently the last one.
- They found themselves in a messy storage room with a desk. On the desk, a paper airplane lay neatly in plain sight, certainly a piece of M-Paper.
- Walking closer, the comlink the group looted from the body of the Mad Scientist (the one in the arcology) played the following message.
- After listening to the message, the group used the M-Paper and found themselves transported back to the small washroom in the Fenris Pub inside the arcology.
If you're hearing, it probably means I'm gone. I suspect someone, probably at Askkon or maybe even Daifin, if I've been double crossed, has had me killed in order to steal secret of the M-Paper I was working on with Dr Gavin Castle. I wouldn't rule him out, either. Gavin kept calling the M-Paper the MacGuffins. Don't turn your back on him. If left you something… You might need it… a hidden case in my Post Office Dropbox to heal yourself, but be careful because the first time exposure will knock you out for at least an hour. I used a Goya Elite Briefcase… I figured they were obscure enough that you wouldn't have one also and accidentally open up the wrong case with your old cyber eyes. You really need to get those replaced!
If you happen to… find what's left of me, my comlink will probably be valuable to both the Cascadian and Alaskan governments. If for some reason you get stuck in Silvertower, I've left a few M-Paper airplanes about the place that will transport you back to the The Fenris Pub inside the arcology, not far from my PO Dropbox.