Once upon a time, a group of friends all wanted to play a table-top role playing game, but could not decide on the rules. So for a while we tried playing existing games. The first game was too hot, the next was too cold. Then we made things up as we went along. Then we decided to formally craft our own game. That one was just right.
Follow our rss feed!
Throughout the site, if a header has a TODO tag, it usually means that remains a WIP.
For now the different part of the game will use different sets of milestones, unless they directly relate to each other. The core rules will follow numeric milestones. The artwork and game tools will follow alphabetical milestones.
3.1 Milestone 1 - Beta Release
The list for the Beta will likely change over time. Interested folks can refer to the git log in the repo.
- Finish character creation.
- Add more about Role Playing and Inspiration in the core-rules/index.
- Distinguish between the different Attempts: skills, saves, and wills.
- Fill in tables; see todo notes for tables.
3.2 Milestone 2 - Expanded content
- Metamorph rules
- AI rules
- Controlling Drones/Remotes
- Add the NPCs
- Garra's Catalogue
- Drone deliveries
- Combat Scales - In terms of characters, groups of characters, vehicles, etc.
- More details about places, countries, arcologies, especially in Cascadia
3.3 Milestone A - Map renderer tool
- Load a map without exiting the program.
- Optimize the refresh rate.
- Establish a standard ascii coordinate to sprite standard.
- Create more ascii maps to load.
- Create more sprite templates.
4.1 Contributing Artists
- Rob Michaud for donating most of the artwork!
4.2 Additional art
- BlackSwordo's werewolf we reused for the favicon having the CC-BY 4.0.
Distributed under the CC BY-SA 4.0.
- Primary repository
- Assets repository
- Gaming tools repository
4.5 Inspiration from
- William Gibson's Neuromancer
- J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- The SRD5, released under the OGL 1.0a
- Countless other ttrpgs and cyberpunk and steampunk stories