Agent E couldn't make it, so we played Ardric off stage.
- 4:30 am
- free Bendis
- explains Daifin invented m-paper and released it in March of 2064 (but remember, back in Seattle it's still 2062)
- PCs think LP sent them back in time 200 years
- Charles puts an explosive on Bendis
- Ardric leaves to find Garra and sends messages the rest of the night
- 4:45 am
- lots of talk about m-paper
- investigate the warehouse
- Bendis escapes
- But then Bendis rejoins
- 5:00 am
- Ardric had found Garra tied up to the obelisk and took her back to HQ and left again.
- 5:30 am Ardric sends another message
At around 4:30 am the same night, the party rescued the relatively scrawny ork accountant, Bendis the Accountant from the obelisk. Charles put a rigged explosive on Bendis to persuade the proper cooperation… So then while Ardric went invisible to go find Garra, Denzen and Charles went on a sneaky wild goose chase to find a bunch of riches and magical paper to send the group back to Seattle. The Sheriff of Midgard ambushed Denzen and Charles, but one frag grenade later they escaped. Making their way back to the larger stash of gold Bendis had in the warehouse, everyone regrouped except for Ardric. They later found Garra tied up at the obelisk and brought her back to HQ, currently under a hologram to look like a bunch of crates in the alley.
Then they got some messages:
Ardric - 5:30 am "I found XJammer!"
Denzen and Charles wondered who the heck cares about that. But then (this was supposed to be my midweek teaser that I forgot to send):
Ardric - 5:45 am "Sorry, auto correct… I found Charles!"